Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Entry - The Story of Rockwell

My father was a family historian and I have been deemed (perhaps deeded, too) the second generation historian for the Rockwell family. In that role, I've inherited the books and papers and photographs that chronicle the family history as it is.

In these pages ... or soon to be pages, I will attempt to share with my family and friends the details of our family genealogy (I'd best learn how to spell it properly!) and some family photos ... or whatever comes to me in the process.

Here is our family coat of arms.


My mother had a very different coat of arms (quite literally a picture of a coat with many arms attached to the sides) hanging in the stairway to the cellar in our house. This, however, is one iteration of the Rockwell Family Coat of Arms. Explanations to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment